Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Have you ever seen the rain



HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN

ARTIST: Creedence Clearwater Revival
TITLE: Have You Ever Seen the Rain
Lyrics and Chords


Someone told me long ago, there's a calm before the storm
I know, it's been comin' for some time
When it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day
I know, shinin' down like water

/ C - - - / G - C - / :

{Refrain}
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down a sunny day

/ F G C Am / / F Gsus4 C - /

Yesterday, and days before, sun is cold and rain is hard
I know, been that way for all my time
'Til forever on it goes through the circle fast and slow
I know, it can't stop, I wonder

--------------------------------------
Hoy como me siento generosa e inspirada por ese instrumento, adjunto los acordes para tocar a guitarra.
--------------------------------------


Youtube odia a Rod Steward. Solo aparecen cuatro canciones suyas. Si se le odiara por hacer versiones de canciones...Pero no creo porque las canciones que versiona están infinitamente versionadas por variopintos grupos y cantantes.
El último caso es su versión de la canción de los Creedence "Have you ever seen the rain", versionada hasta por el R.E.M cuando su cantante aún tenía pelo.
Esa versión de Rod Steward es buena y me ha enganchado durante las últimas semanas. Pero no está en youtube. Quería colocar una versión, porque la original, que está muy bien, supongo que mucha gente ya la conoce. Así que he decidido poner la versión de KIRK.

¿Quien rayos es Kirk? Nada más que un chaval americano que se declara asímismo en la categoría de youtube como "musician", que canta y toca la guitarra. Lo graba y se hace su propia publi.
Realmente es un músico. Me recuerda a mi vecino kumbayá, con sus pelos largos, su cruz al cuello y su pinta de hippy-nuncaherotounplato.
Pero es genuino. Además tiene buena voz y toca bien. En fin...lo que se descubre navegando por ahí. Espero que os guste tanto como a mí. Y por si acaso el propio Kirk visitara mi página, suponiendo que no sepa español, traduciré esta entrada al inglés como bien pueda.

-------------

Youtube hates Rod Steward. Only shows four songs sung by him.If people could hate him for making covers of different songs...but don't think so, because songs he covers are infinity covered by miscellaneus bands and singers.

Last cover is his version of the Creedence's song "Have you ever seen the rain", covered even by R.E.M when the singer had hair.
Rod Steward's cover is good and it made me stoned during the last weeks. But i'ts not at youtube.
I wanted to put a cover here, because the original one it's great but Many people already knows it, I suppose. So I've decided to put KIK's cover.

¿Who the hell is Kirk? Anything else that an american guy who declares itself at youtube's classification as "musician", who sings and plays the guitar. He records and shows it. In fact he is a musician.
He reminds me my neibourgh with long hair, a cross at his neck and his hippy look-i'm a pacific man. But he's genuine. He also has a good voice and plays it well.
If Kirk visits my page,if he can't speak spanish I'm gonna translate this post into english.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home